The evil days sure has come and it will grow evil more and more as the time of Christ return grow closer and closer. But God doesn’t want us to panic or get defeated by the devil’s attack, rather stay strong enough to stand on our ground and fight for the Lord. One could it only if he/she is equipped with the whole armor of God.
· What signs of evil days could we observe the trend around us? See also 1 Tim 4:1-3 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron. They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth.
· What impact does the overwhelming lawlessness make on the heart of the people we could observe around us? See also Mt 24:12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold.
· What is the Lord declaring our vitality in spite of the overwhelming trend? See also 1 Jn 4:4 You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.
· What is the Lord saying you need to keep yourself equipped with the armor of God to stay victorious in the evil days?
· What do you want to do to see yourself equipped with the armor of God today?