Though people think that God cares about their life in the community/church, God also cares about our relationships with all people around. Our spouse, children, parents, our employer as well as employees. God is teaching us that He is the master of all and there is no such as favoritism. Everyone has to be accountable to the Lord who is the ultimate judge of all!
· What could we observe the authority of the Lord in our relationships? See also Phil 2:9-10 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
· What could we observe the characteristics of God as the master of all unlike the self-centered relational pattern of people?
· What is God saying about His own attitude toward those who are vulnerable such as children, widows and poor people? See also Jer 22:16 He defended the cause of the poor and needy, and so all went well. Is that not what it means to know me?” declares the LORD.
· What is God saying to you about your own attitude toward vulnerable people around? See also Jas 1:27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
· What would you like to do in response to His voice?