Though God is actively working among His people around the clock, religious people don’t experience Him daily. They have to turn to the world for recognition, not to God who sees them. For people’s recognition is what motivates them;
• What could we observe the way God works among His people? See also Ex 3:7-8 The LORD said, “I have indeed seen the misery of my people in Egypt. I have heard them crying out because of their slave drivers, and I am concerned about their suffering. So I have come down to rescue them from the hand of the Egyptians and to bring them up out of that land into a good and spacious land, a land flowing with milk and honey–the home of the Canaanites, Hittites, Amorites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites.
• What could we observe the way God even works among the Gentiles? See also Act 10:4 Cornelius stared at him in fear. “What is it, Lord?” he asked. The angel answered, “Your prayers and gifts to the poor have come up as a memorial offering before God.
• What could we observe the way His people need to experience in terms of their direction in daily life? See also Mt 6:6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
• What is the Lord Jesus saying to you about your own experience of His guidance?
• How do you want to respond to His voice that you might walk with Him intimately?