Though John the Baptist lived and ministered in the desert, he knew exactly who he was. He heard what Dod said about the Lamb and he also saw what the Holy Spirit did/came upon Him as well. That’s why his testimony was so clear;
• What could we observe the way John got acquainted with the Lord Jesus? See also Mt 3:13-15
• What could we observe the way God empowered John for his such powerful ministry? See also Mt 3:16-17
• What could we observe the way God empowers his people for the ministry of witnessing for the Lord Jesus? See also 1 Jn 1:1-2
• What is the Lord saying to you about your own experience of the Lord Jesus in life?
• What do you want to do that you might get empowered by God for your own witnessing?