Whoever, the Lord Jesus is promising about His own tender loving care for those who come to Himself. Whoever, does it mean that no matter what issues one has as he comes to the Lord? Yes, that’s what He is promising to anyone who comes…, the Lord Jesus would never drive him away, never;
• What could we observe the unlimited resource that the Lord Jesus has? See also Jn 6:5-6
When Jesus looked up and saw a great crowd coming toward him, he said to Philip, “Where shall we buy bread for these people to eat?”
He asked this only to test him, for he already had in mind what he was going to do.
• What could we observe the way the Lord Jesus’ heart drawn to those who come to Him? See also Mt 9:36 When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd.
• What is the Lord Jesus promising you of His bounty of grace? See also Jn 6:11 Jesus then took the loaves, gave thanks, and distributed to those who were seated as much as they wanted. He did the same with the fish.
• What is the Lord saying to you about your own passion to go to His presence each day?
• What do you need to do differently than before that you might experience overflowing life?