The Lord Jesus went out to reach the man he has opened eyes after he has been thrown out from the synagogue by the Jewish leaders to help him to believe in Himself. When he said that he didn’t know who He was, the Lord told him about himself that he confessed his faith in Himself;
• What could we observe the way the Lord Jesus approached the blind men with? See also Mt 9:36 When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd.
• What could we observe Him doing with the man without having any spiritual conversation with him? See also Mt 10:7-8 As you go, preach this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven is near.’ Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.
• What could we observe the way the Lord Jesus reached out to him afterward to help him believe in Himself? See also Mt 10:11-12 Whatever town or village you enter, search for some worthy person there and stay at his house until you leave. As you enter the home, give it your greeting. If the home is deserving, let your peace rest on it; if it is not, let your peace return to you.
• Who is God showing you that you should stick with that he/she might believe/grow in him?
• What do you want to do that you might help him to grow closer to the Lord?