The Lord Jesus lifted His eyes up and saw the great multitude coming toward Himself. He had the plan to feed them, but saw His followers unprepared for the work, but overwhelmed as they saw the vast need of the people. The Lord wanted to stretch out their faith by asking a question to them?
• What could we observe the heart of the Lord Jesus from the way His eyes were focused on the needy multitude? See also Jn 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
• What could we observe the Lord Jesus’ interest from the way He asks a question to His followers about God-sized task? See also 2 Cor 5:7 We live by faith, not by sight.
• What could we observe about Andrew’s faith from the way he responded to the Lord’s task?
• What is the Lord Jesus saying to you through the way such a crowd’s need got satisfied through the Lord Jesus’ team’s work among them? See also Mt 11:29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
• How do you want to respond to His voice the needy people around get satisfied as well?