The Lord Jesus declares Himself as the gate for the sheep, unlike others who came before —thieves and robbers. But the sheep should enter through the Lord/the gate if he wants to get saved and find pasture—unlimited supply for life;
• What could we observe the exclusiveness of the Lord Jesus’ claim for the salvation of the sheep? See also Jn 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
• What could we observe the pasture one could find as he comes in and goes out of the gate/the Lord Jesus? See also Ps 23:1-2 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters,
• What is the promise the Lord Jesus in giving to those who come into His presence for the pasture in life? See also Jn 4:13-14 Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”
• What is the Lord saying to you about your passion to ‘come in and go out’ through the gate/the Lord Jesus?
• What do you want to do to see your ‘coming in and going out get better in life?