Though the Lord Jesus saw the threat as well as danger or His own life as He continues on the path of God’s call, He was willingly continued on His own accord. For, that the only secret to be loved by the God the Father, the commissioner;
• What could we observe the principle of God about true love for oneself? See also Jn 12:24-25 I tell you the truth unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds. The man who loves his life will lose it, while the man who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life.
• What could we observe the way God has loved the world? See also 1 Jn 4:9-10 This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.
• What could we observe the way Apostle Paul carried out such love throughout his life? See also Act 20:24 However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me–the task of testifying to the gospel of God’s grace.
• What is the Lord saying to you about your own willingness to lay down your life for Him/His kingdom?
• What do you want to do in response to His voice?