God had planned to let the Israelites cross the overflowing Jordan river and began concurring the promised land for them. What did they suppose to do while God was performing miracles for them? Read your journal over the week/ Josh 3, and see ‘What the Lord has spoken to you’ and ‘How have you responded to His voice’ as well;
- What has the Lord spoken to you about your attitude toward the promise given by the Lord?
- What has the Lord spoken to you about amazing things He would perform for you?
- What is an area of your life where God asked you to consecrate?
- What is an area of your life, God is asking you to get into the water/start obeying to His promise?
- What is an application you need to carry out in life that you might experience His amazing thing in life?