Joshua asked twelve men chosen from the twelve tribes to go back into the Jordan find a stone to set as a memorial to the people throughout generations that they may never forget what God has done for them that they’ve crossed the Jordan on dry land;
- What could we observe the significance of the Ark of the Lord of all the earth? See also Ex 15:8 By the blast of your nostrils the waters piled up. The surging waters stood firm like a wall; the deep waters congealed in the heart of the sea.
- What could we observe the way they experience such power of the Lord? See also Rom 6:13 Do not offer the parts of your body to sin, as instruments of wickedness, but rather offer yourselves to God, as those who have been brought from death to life; and offer the parts of your body to him as instruments of righteousness.
- What is the Lord saying of one way we could experience His mighty power in our life? See also Jn 6:9-11 “Here is a boy with five small barley loaves and two small fish, but how far will they go among so many?” Jesus said, “Have the people sit down.” There was plenty of grass in that place, and the men sat down, about five thousand of them. Jesus then took the loaves, gave thanks, and distributed to those who were seated as much as they wanted. He did the same with the fish.
- What is the Lord asking you to do to experience His amazing thing this year?
- How do you want to respond to His voice?