Joshua saw the task before him but got too busy to see or listen to God. The campaign God led turned into their campaign as he listened to those who spy out the land and they could not conquer the small city of Ai on their own. Are we also allowing the task before us ours? Read your journal over the week/ or Josh 7 and see ‘What the Lord has spoken to you’ and ‘How you’ve responded to His work’ as well;
- What has the Lord spoken to you about your attitude in life, the way you lead campaigns?
- What has the Lord spoken to you about where your ears focused?
- What has the Lord spoken to you about your impact on the community around?
- What has the Lord spoken to you about your accountability to the Lord and His people?
- What is an application you want to carry out in life?